Credit scorecards have long been stable, almost stagnant ways to measure the financial risk of lending somebody money. Those days are disappearing.
Modern risk analytics solutions are bringing alternative data sources into the mix, providing a broader view of consumer activities than credit scorecards could offer.
In response, many firms blend traditional scorecards with emerging methods that account for different data sources and work to overcome inherent weaknesses in models that use relatively small data sets.
What’s more, these modern scorecards are designed to change often, with machine learning and similar tools allowing software to assess how well the scorecards are functioning and either alert human experts or automatically tweak parameters.
Get a head start on the credit scorecard revolution with GDS Link. Our credit scorecard model development system can help you create custom modules to serve specific user groups better and expand your revenue stream.
Top Credit Scoring Articles
- Alternative Credit Scoring Models: Pros and Cons
- Hospitals and care facilities turn to credit scores to minimize risk
- Is FICO a GSE credit score model monopoly?
- GDS Link and Transaction Science Announce Release of the First Small and Medium Enterprise Bank Transaction Scoring Suite
- How Many Credit Scores Are There?
- Legislation Set to Shake Up Credit Scoring
- GDS launches commercial credit score for Turkish credit bureau
- Data Analytics Essential As New Alternative Credit Scoring Models Emerge
- Credit Risk Scorecard Model Development, Monitoring & Reporting
Get Our Solution OverviewDOWNLOAD
Book A Discovery Meeting
Find out if
can help you
Need a consultation?
Our team of