Financial institutions are becoming more reliant on unstructured data formats in their risk assessment strategies.
Unstructured data comes in many forms, including social media posts, video, email messages and word processing documents.
For a long time, these types of data sets were too difficult to analyze for use in financial services. Risk assessment teams were forced to settle for rigid, unchanging scorecards and decision engine options.
Modern analytics tools are empowering institutions to incorporate unstructured data sets into their risk management processes. This is accomplished with robust decision engines and custom scorecard tools that help organizations build analytics into operations. GDS Link specializes in offering cutting-edge tools to help organizations find success with new data types.
Unstructured data allows firms to help diverse stakeholders in the risk management landscape. Incorporating modern analytics into scorecards and decision engines can mitigate the complexity of varied data sets.
Related Risk Management Articles
- Benefits & Risks of Mobile Banking
- Risk Management & Data Analytics for Small Businesses
- Automated Risk Management to Unlock Human Potential
- Credit Risk Evaluation Process
- Top 4 Major Challenges of Credit Risk Management in Banks
- Credit Risk Scorecard Model Development, Monitoring & Reporting
- Risk Analytics Foundational to Broad Financial Services Innovation
- What Are The Different Types of Credit Risk
- Why Credit Risk Management is Important for Credit Unions
- Credit Risk Management Platform
- What’s the Right Approach to Credit Risk Modeling?
- Credit Risk Management Process, Best Practices & Techniques
- 10 Major Challenges of Credit Risk Management in Banks
Get Our Solution OverviewDOWNLOAD
Book A Discovery Meeting
Find out if
can help you
Need a consultation?
Our team of