Download GDS Link’s latest whitepaper to learn how advanced analytics is helping financial organizations prepare their processes for the future.
In 2020, a global study found that only 20% of executives – from a range of industries – believed artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) directly attributed to 5% or more of their organization’s net earnings. Now more than ever, lenders must have the capacity to rapidly adapt to new situations. PricewaterhouseCoopers recently highlighted the need for lenders to mobilize their teams to quickly collect and act on information that will allow them to
But when financial experts are not evaluating data and analytics on an ongoing basis, their ability to be agile and make better, faster commitments in the face of change diminishes. Continuous analysis of both traditional and novel data is the key to enhancing lending decision-making, and in turn, profitability. However, implementing the tools necessary for this level of scrutiny and automation can be difficult and costly for an institution to do on its own. That’s where GDS Link comes in.
In our latest whitepaper “Leveraging Advanced Analytics,” we explores how advanced analytics is helping financial organizations prepare their processes for the future and details how GDS Link’s ModellicaPro offering helped five clients avert over $7 million in dollar losses and 40% fewer unit losses.
Related Risk Management Articles
- Benefits & Risks of Mobile Banking
- Risk Management & Data Analytics for Small Businesses
- Automated Risk Management to Unlock Human Potential
- Credit Risk Evaluation Process
- Top 4 Major Challenges of Credit Risk Management in Banks
- Credit Risk Scorecard Model Development, Monitoring & Reporting
- Risk Analytics Foundational to Broad Financial Services Innovation
- What Are The Different Types of Credit Risk
- Why Credit Risk Management is Important for Credit Unions
- Credit Risk Management Platform
- What’s the Right Approach to Credit Risk Modeling?
Get Our Solution OverviewDOWNLOAD
Book A Discovery Meeting
Find out if
can help you
Need a consultation?
Our team of