Business Risk & Rules Engine Software
Today’s risk management personnel are challenged to remain abreast of the dynamics and changes taking place in their respective industries, continually needing to design, develop and deploy new risk management strategies to meet growth objectives while mitigating risk and remaining compliant.
However, many professionals are hindered by the limitations of their legacy applications, and the dependent resources and specialized professionals who support them.
Competing priorities and schedules can extend project timelines, making it more difficult to deploy new strategies, reducing the nimbleness of an organization to react. Fortunately, the Business Rule Management System (BRMS) within DataView360’s Decision Engine Software remedies this issue by eliminating the reliance on IT professionals, allowing new risk strategies to be rapidly tested and deployed by the minds that developed them.
Deployed in several countries in a myriad of industries, the flexible Credit Decisioning Engine currently processes hundreds of thousands of decisions daily. By leveraging GDS Link’s Credit Decision Engine Software, your organization can easily implement:
- Risk-Based Pricing
- Custom Models; Loan Origination, Behavioral, Collection/Propensity to Pay, Recovery and more
- Segmentation Strategies
- Multi-Dimensional Tables; Product, Loan Amount, Credit Limits, etc
- Champion/Challenger Strategies
- Pricing Strategies and more
By leveraging GDS Link, you gain access to the best and most flexible technology in the market today. Our solutions are suited to accommodate most any application and budget, and can help you take control of your credit risk operations, thus allowing you to focus on improving complicated and achieving organizational goals. To learn more about DataView360 please, Contact Us today!
- Credit Decision Engine Software
- Credit Risk Scorecard Model Development & Monitoring
- Credit Risk Management Analytics
- Credit Bureau Software Solutions
- Credit Application Processing, Loan Originations, & Underwriting
- How Automated Credit Decisioning Systems Are Improving Lender/Customer Interactions
- GDS Link’s Automated Loan Decisioning System