The significance of the customer in the debt collection process is indisputable, as customer satisfaction reinforces loyalty. Antonio García Rouco
emphasises that obtaining comprehensive knowledge of the customer before incurring debt “facilitates the identification of potential default risks and collection guarantees”. Good financial health requires efficient technologies that optimise debt collections and identify fraud effectively.
The Decision Suite
by GDS Modellica
is an indispensable AI-powered tool for enhancing debt collections. By analysing the unique characteristics of each debtor, such as their stage in the credit cycle, causes of delinquency, and evolution of their financial behaviour (KYC), this software applies an appropriate response at each stage of the credit lifecycle. This optimised approach helps to restore payments and prevent delinquency. It does this through powerful segmentation, communication and decisioning strategies that use predictive analytics, modelling and scoring to prioritise recovery efforts.
“Our software is flexible, modular, easy to integrate and highly customisable. It implements segmentation, communication and decision strategies using predictive analytics, models and scoring to prioritise recovery efforts and reduce costs,” says Antonio García Rouco
, CEO of GDS Modellica
. Using our solution offers several benefits, including:
- Integral management vision that encompasses the entire credit process.
- Strategic planning, optimal management and appropriate response.
- Increased productivity: analyses, segments, identifies and redefines strategies to recover debt efficiently.
- Increased performance: eliminating unnecessary costs, reducing operational costs, and optimising resources (appropriate technology, contact form, professional staff)
- Early detection of customers with suspicious behaviour and quick and effective response to efficient situations in advance of behaviour.
Efficient management aimed at improving the customer experience for satisfaction, loyalty, and debt recovery in a shorter period.
Effective debt collection requires not only comprehensive planning and management but also efficient time and negotiation skills. Proper time management can facilitate the initiation of automated actions, allowing for the development of optimal management strategies. One of the most effective ways to reduce the number of overdue accounts is to proactively anticipate clients’ entry into arrears, resulting in improved profitability and enhanced customer loyalty.